🌴🌴🌴 Victor Rich – inspired by Li’s tropical island 🏜expedition – decides to spend his holidays on these paradise islands 😊🏝 But he has come across a typhoon 🌪 destroying everything on his way 😱 Help Victor Rich to repair 💪 the damage, find blueprints and use them to get beautiful 🤩 and useful buildings and decorations 😘 It’s expedition time!
⚡️ All the purple energy ⚡️💜 remaining from the previous expedition is saved 😘 (not only cans and packs but also progress bar energy). This time also all the energy will be saved 👍, other items will vanish 🗯
💸 You can win 2 Superbuck-dropper buildings 💸 (Tropical Villa blueprints can be received ONLY by completing tasks from the tropical ‘To-Do List’).
🔑 No Tropical Coins this time – ALL the chest are opened with Tropical 🌴 🔑 keys you produce on the Resort Island 🏖
The main rewards are:
– Tropical Villa (1 💸 every 14 hours until September 26th) 🤗
– Eglise Saint Augustin (1 💸 every 14 hours until September 26th) 😍
– Tropical Bridge Facade for the City Center Bridge (3 ‘Skip Task’ boosters offered when you buy it) 😮
🌴 What do you need to do?
- To get to the temporary location tap the ‘green mask’ under the Sea Trade ⛵ Icon.
- Tap ‘Resort Island’ to start the quest 🔍
- Complete the expedition’s To-Do List tasks using the special – purple – energy ⚡💜
- Collect Blueprints to buy 🌴 tropical buildings 🌴 and decorations for your city (to see them all, tap the blueprint icon on the right ➡️) 📐💙
- To get blueprints, open the chests hidden on the islands (and naturalist chests from the expedition’s shop) using special Tropical Keys 🔑💚
- Pay special attention to the backpacks 🎒 and crates 📦 you will find here and there – they may contain valuable items 🎁🎁🎁
! Every building and decoration requires its own, very specific blueprints. The collected blueprints are shown at the ‘Rewards’ tab in your Inventory.
🌴 Good to know
- If you don’t have enough energy to remove ⛏ an obstacle, it will be partly removed (the next time you’ll need to ‘add’ the amount of energy you were short of).
- If you tap the show button and it takes you to the middle of the clouds ☁️ , it’s ok – you need to clear your way to get to this point. To clear the clouds ☁️ you need to remove obstacles near them. Sometimes you need to reload your game to make your progress appear 😉
- Please note ❗️ Once the event is over, this location – as well as all the resources that are hidden there – will disappear 💥
! Buildings and decorations you exchange for blueprints, they won’t disappear – you will be able to place them in your city 🌃
! Items you win or produce in this location – except purple energy – will disappear ✨
! Purple energy will be stored at your Inventory or left on your progress bar ⚡💜
🌴 How to get ‘purple’ energy? ⚡💜
- Waiting for the ‘purple’ energy to restore with time (1 point every 30 seconds with a maximum of 100 points).
- Collecting your daily bonus (+200 energy points per day).
- Collecting profit from some buildings you’ve repaired on the islands (Bridge, Bungalow I-III, Tribe Village II-IV, Wishing Flower, Dodo Nest).
- Completing some quests in the Main City.
- Watching ads videos (to get a video you need to press the + sign at the ‘purple’ energy status bar).
- Buying with Superbucks and during our sales.
- Opening backpacks 🎒, crates 📦 and chests hidden on the islands (for energy bags of +15 energy points, you can’t store more than 50 energy bags!).
- Crafting energy cans from pineapples 🍍 at the Hotel and Tents (1 energy can every 30 minutes).
💜 There is 1 ‘energy’ building on every island Hotel on the 1st island, 1 tent per island on the 2nd and 3rd islands).
💜 1 energy can is equal to 75 energy points.
💜 The crafted energy is not added to your energy bar but it is stored in your Inventory (you can’t store more than 50 energy cans!).
💜 To get pineapples 🍍, remove Pineapple Trees on the islands.
🌴 How to get Blueprints? 📐💙
- Tropical Villa blueprints – completing tasks from the tropical ‘To-Do List’
- Other blueprints
– from Naturalist Chests sold at the ‘Blueprint collection’ window for Tropical Keys 🔑💚
– from Bronze, Silver and Golden Chests hidden around the islands.
🏢 Resort Island: 9 chests (4 Bronze, 2 Silver and 3 Golden)
⛺ Villagers’ Island: 14 chests (4 Bronze, 5 Silver and 5 Golden)
🌋 Wild Island: 13 chests (7 Silver and 6 Golden)
⁉️ Important note ⁉️
– All the buildings are unique. If you have built all the allowed expeditions buildings the blueprints will not drop ⬇️ from the Chest – they will change to Tropical Keys 🔑 ✅
– Blueprints are stored at the Inventory ‘Rewards’ tab, you can have no more than 350 of every blueprint (for decorations).
🌴 How to get Tropical Keys? 🔑💚
- Producing from the stones at the Blue Bungalow Deluxe on the ‘Resort Island’.
- Completing Bungalow 1, Bungalow 2 and Bungalow 3 quests on the ‘Resort Island’.
- Completing some quests in the Main City (coming soon!).
- Collecting profit from some buildings in the Main City (coming soon!).
- Buying during our sales.
🌴 How to get Tropical Stones? 🗻
- Removing stones on the islands with ‘purple’ energy.
- Collecting profit from some buildings you’ve repaired on the islands (Bungalow I-III, Tribe Village II and III, Wishing Flower, Dodo Nest).
- Completing lotteries in the Main City (coming soon!).
🌴How to get Banjos, Knee Socks, Luxurious fabric and Blocks of wood?
- Blocks of wood – produced from Tropical Timbers at the Tree House (2nd island).
- Luxurious fabric – produced from Tropical Herbs at the Tree House (2nd island).
- Knee Socks – produced from Luxurious fabric at the Tribe Village I (2nd island).
- Banjos – produced from Blocks of wood at the Beach House (3rd island).
🌴 How to get tropical herbs 🌿 and timbers 🌲?
- Removing herbs and trees on the islands with ‘purple’ energy.
🌴 How to get Tools 🔨 and Wishing Flower Petals 🌼?
- Opening crates hidden on the islands.
📌 Required level: 5.
⌛ The event stops for everyone on September 17th.