Mayor, Christmas🎄 is coming soon, but we are not ready at all 😱 The elves are in urgent need of your help for the Christmas preparations!🎁 Together with Will help them save the day! 🎉
In this article you will find everything you need to know about it😉
What is new?
- The max capacity for purple energy is 200 instead of 100, yey!⚡💜
- There are 2 locations instead of 3!🗺️
- This time we’re gathering gifts from Christmas trees!🎄
- In the second location there are also reindeer that will have to be distracted with deer treats 🍒, not with purple energy ⚡💜
🎄What do you need to do?
- To get to the temporary location tap the Christmas Tree on the left, under the Bingo Icon.
- Tap ‘Christmas Town’ to start the quest 🔍. Pay attention, there are only 2 locations now instead of 3!
- Complete the expedition’s To-Do List tasks using the special – purple – energy ⚡💜
- Collect Blueprints to buy Christmas buildings and decorations for your city (to see them all, tap the Christmas Tree icon on the right ➡️)
- ! Every building and decoration requires its own, very specific blueprints. The collected blueprints are shown at the ‘Rewards’ tab in your Inventory. Find 🎄 Christmas Trees 🎄 and gather as many Christmas lights as possible to get the Christmas Cups – to help you out with superbucks! 💸 💯
- Pay special attention to the backpacks 🎒 you will find here and there – they may contain valuable items 🎁🎁🎁
🎄 Good to know
- If you don’t have enough energy to remove ⛏ an obstacle, it will be partly removed (the next time you’ll need to ‘add’ the amount of energy you were short of).
- If you tap the show button and it takes you to the middle of the clouds ☁️ , it’s ok – you need to clear your way to get to this point. To clear the clouds ☁️ you need to remove obstacles near them.
- Please note ❗️ Once the event is over, this location – as well as all the resources that are hidden there – will disappear 💥
! Items you win or produce in this location – except purple energy – will disappear ✨
! Buildings and decorations you exchange for blueprints, they won’t disappear – you will be able to place them in your city 🌃
! Purple energy stored at your Inventory or left on your progress bar will not disappear either ⚡💜
🧐 How to find the Christmas Trees? 🧐
- You need to find the Christmas Tree 🎄 for some quests and to enter the competition.
- Set the target on them and take a strike! Every try costs 45 purple energy ⚡💜. The number of tries depends on your luck!
- The Christmas trees regularly reappear in all of the 3 areas of the temporary location, they are highlighted with small trees’ icons (both on the map and inside the areas).
- You need to remove clouds until the tree is visible.
- If the quest requires you to find a tree please tap the ‘Show’ button as only the very specific tree will count.
What counts in the Ratings competitions are the Christmas lights 💡. You will get them every time you find a tree, along with other rewards. You won’t see how many trees you found but the number of Christmas lights you’ve got. You can see this in the ratings’ tab.
📌 Required level: 5.
⌛ The event stops for everyone on December 26.
🎄 How to get ‘purple’ energy? ⚡💜
- Waiting for the ‘purple’ energy to restore with time (1 point every 30 seconds with a maximum of now 200 points!).
- Collecting your daily bonus (+200 energy points per day).
- Watching ads videos (you will find them by pressing the square button at the ‘purple’ energy status bar).
- Opening backpacks 🎒, and chests hidden on the locations (up to 75 energy points!).
- Collecting profit from ALL the buildings you’ve repaired on the temporary locations.
- Completing some quests in the Main City.
- Buying with superbucks and during our sales.
- Crafting energy cans from Sweet sets 🍭 at the Snow truck (1 energy can every 30 minutes):
💜 1 energy can is equal to 75 energy points and takes 30 minutes to be produced.
💜 There is only 1 Snow Truck in every location.
💜 The energy you produce is not added to your energy bar but it is stored in your Inventory (you can’t store more than 50 energy cans!).
💜 To get Sweets Sets 🍭, remove Goodie Bags in the locations.
Once the event is over, purple energy stored at your Inventory or left on your progress bar will not disappear ⚡💜
🎄 How to get Blueprints? 📐💙
- Village Church ⛪ – can be obtained for completing tasks from the Saving Christmas ‘To-Do List’.
- Other buildings:
- by opening Holiday Chests for Christmas keys 🗝️
- from Bronze, Silver and Golden Chests hidden around the locations
✔Christmas Town: 10 chests (6 Bronze, 2 Silver and 2 Golden)
✔ Santa’s Village: 20 chests (9 Bronze, 9 Silver and 2 Golden)
⁉️ Important note ⁉️
✔ Village Church is a unique building. If you have built all the allowed expeditions buildings, the blueprints for buildings will not drop ⬇️ from the Chest – they will change to Christmas Keys 🔑
✔ Blueprints are stored at the Inventory ‘Rewards’ tab, you can have no more than 100 of every blueprint (for decorations).
* Other items are stored at the ‘Items for production’ tab. Energy is stored at the ‘Energy Supplies’ tab.
🗝️How to get Keys?🗝️
- Crafting from snowflakes at Karl’s House in the first location.
- From events at the center (coming soon!).
❄️ How to get Silver snowflakes? ❄️
- By finding Christmas Trees with ‘purple’ energy.
How to get Christmas Lights 💡 and Trophies? 🏆
- Find as many Christmas trees as possible (see the main article): the more Christmas trees, the higher your chance is to win a trophy 🏆 (you automatically enter the competition).
- Maintain your score until December 26 to get your reward 🎁
- If several players from your group have an equal number of Christmas lights 💡
– 1st-3d places: the player who got them first will be placed higher ⬆
– 4th-100th places: players will share the same place ↔
Good to know. You can find new neighbours 👫 👬 👭 via the ‘Rankings’ tab and even visit their cities before adding 😍 Just tap on their portrait 👧 on your leaderboard and wait for them to accept you 😊
🎄 How to get other items (Snow, timber, colorful pigment, jelly beans )?
- Snow 🍧 – removing regular trees on the temporary location with ‘purple’ energy.
- Timber 🔨 – the same as above !
- Colorful pigment 🌈 – by removing colorful rocks on the temporary location with ‘purple’ energy.
- Jelly beans 🦠 – by removing jelly bean bushes on the temporary location with ‘purple’ energy.
- 🔫 Toy Soldier, Toy Ship, Toy Horse 🧸 – produce from Timber and colorful pigments at the Magic Shop on the second location, Santa’s village.
- Deer Treats 🍒 – by removing berry bushes on the second temporary location with “purple” energy.