Help the Captain get his ship back and get wonderful prizes: the Pirate Inn 🏴☠️, Shenonso’s Castle 🏰 and awesome pirate decorations 🦜, arghhh! 🌊
What do you need to do?
- To get to the temporary location tap the Victor Rich 👴 icon on the left, under the Bingo Icon.
- Complete the adventure’s To-Do List tasks using the special – adventure – energy ⚡💜
- Collect Blueprints to buy buildings and decorations for your city (to see the initial available prizes, tap the Victor Rich 👴 icon on the right ➡️.) Every building and decoration requires its own, very specific blueprints. The collected blueprints are shown at the ‘Rewards’ tab in your Inventory.
- Find Treasure chests 📦 and gather as many ☠️ Pirate doubloons ☠️ as possible to win a superbucks-dropping trophy! 💸 💯
- Pay special attention to the chests you will find here and there – they may contain valuable items 🎁🎁🎁
🦜Good to know
- If you don’t have enough energy to remove ⛏ an obstacle, it will be partly removed (the next time you’ll need to ‘add’ the amount of energy you were short of).
- If you tap the show button and it takes you to the middle of the clouds ☁️ , it’s ok – you need to clear your way to get to this point. To clear the clouds ☁️ you need to remove obstacles near them.
- Please note ❗️ Once the event is over, this location – as well as all the resources that are hidden there – will disappear 💥
! Items you win or produce in this location – except adventure energy – will disappear ✨
! Buildings and decorations you exchange for blueprints, they won’t disappear – you will be able to place them in your city 🌃
! Adventure energy stored at your Inventory or left on your progress bar will not disappear either ⚡💜
🧐 How to find the Treasure chests?
- You need to find the 📦 Treasure chests 📦 for some quests and to enter the competition.
- Set the target on them and take a strike! Every try costs 35 adventure energy ⚡💜. The number of tries depends on your luck!
- The 📦 Treasure chests 📦 regularly reappear on the temporary location.
You need to remove clouds until the chest 📦 is visible.
- If the quest requires you to find a specific pot please tap the ‘Show’ button as only the very specific chest 📦 will count.
☠️ Pirate doubloons ☠️:
What counts in the Ratings competitions are the ☠️ Pirate doubloons ☠️. You will get them every time you find 📦 Treasure chests 📦, along with other rewards. You won’t see how many 📦 Treasure chests 📦 you found but the number of ☠️ Pirate doubloons ☠️ you’ve got. You can see this in the ratings’ tab.
🦜 How to get ‘adventure’ energy? ⚡💜
- Waiting for the ‘adventure’ energy to restore with time (1 point every 30 seconds with a maximum of 200 points!).
- Collecting your daily bonus (+200 energy points per day).
- Watching ads videos (+25 energy per video)
- Opening chests and backpacks hidden on the locations (up to 75 energy points!).
- Collecting profit from ALL the buildings you’ve repaired on the temporary locations.
- Buying with superbucks and during our sales.
- Crafting energy cans from Sweet sets 🍭 at the Dock (1 energy can every 30 minutes):
You will now find the daily bonus and the ads by tapping on the Victor Rich icon 👴 on the left side of the screen and then tapping next to the square button at the ‘adventure’ energy status bar).
💜 1 energy can is equal to 75 energy points and takes 30 minutes to be produced.
💜 The energy you produce is not added to your energy bar but it is stored in your Inventory (you can’t store more than 50 energy cans!).
Once the event is over, adventure energy stored at your Inventory or left on your progress bar will not disappear ⚡💜
🏘️ How to get Blueprints? 📐💙
- 🏴☠️ Pirate Inn – can be obtained for completing the “Hunting for ancient treasures” quest.
- Other buildings:
- by opening Holiday Chests for keys 🗝️
- from Bronze, Silver and Golden Chests hidden around the locations
❣️There are a total of 30 chests on Pirate Archipelago (12 gold, 12 silver, 6 bronze).
⁉️ Important note ⁉️
🏴☠️ Pirate Inn is a unique building. If you have built all the allowed adventure buildings, the blueprints for buildings will not drop ⬇️ from the Chest – they will change to Pirate Gems 💎.
✔ Blueprints are stored at the Inventory ‘Rewards’ tab, you can have no more than 100 of every blueprint (for decorations).
* Other items are stored at the ‘Rewards’ tab. Energy is stored at the ‘Energy Supplies’ tab.
🗝️How to get Keys?🗝️
- Crafting from 💎 Pirate gems at the Shipwreck.
💎 How to get Pirate Gems?
By photoshooting the 📦 Treasure Chests 📦 with ‘adventure’ energy ⚡💜
How to get ☠️ Pirate Doubloons ☠️ and Trophies?
- Find as many 📦 Treasure Chests 📦 as possible (see the main article): the more baskets, the higher your chance is to win a trophy 🏆 (you automatically enter the competition).
- Maintain your score until June 5 to get your reward 🎁
- If several players from your group have an equal number of ☠️ Pirate Doubloons ☠️
– 1st-3d places: the player who got them first will be placed higher ⬆
– 4th-100th places: players will share the same place ↔
< Good to know. You can find new neighbours 👫 👬 👭 via the 'Rankings' tab and even visit their cities before adding 😍 Just tap on their portrait 👧 on your leaderboard and wait for them to accept you 😊 🤔 How to get other items?
- Drills and shells 🐚 – by removing small vegetation;
- Vines 🌿 – by removing palm trees;
- Gold Ores – by removing stones and boulders;
- Pirate gems 💎 – by opening 📦 Treasure Chests 📦;
- Gift for tribal chief 🪕 – by opening a crate east to the Island-dweller cave, the game will show you the way;
- Rum 🍾 – by crafting it from sugar canes 🦯 at the Island dweller cave;
- Sugar cane 🦯 – by crafting it from vines 🌿 at the Sugar cane patches;
- Coloured feathers 🦜 – by crafting it from the drills and shells 🐚 at the Parrot nest;
- Necklace 📿 – by crafting it from gold ores 💛 and colored feathers 🦜 at the Mermaid Reef;
📌 Required level: 5.
⌛ The event stops for everyone on June 5.