Mayors 🤗, we noticed there is some confusion 🤔 about the way the Rewards ticket 🎁 works! We prepared a note ✍️ where you can find all the needed explanations, we hope it will be helpful 🤗:
Mayors 🤗, have you noticed we now have a new 🤩 possibility of getting more rewards 🎁 in the game? The seasonal Rewards 🎁 ticket will bring you additional rewards and all you need to do is be an active player! 🏃♀️
You will be rewarded 🎁 for activities like:
- Completing National Park locations ⛰️;
- Removing obstacles on the map in the City Center 🌲;
- Filling orders at the Sea Trade 🌊;
- Speeding up businesses with superbucks 💸;
- From the Wheel of Fortune 🤞;
Under these pictures you will see how many points you can get for completing the tasks:
Tap the red gift box 🧧 on the bottom left of the ticket ↙️. This opens your rewards progress scale. You claim your rewards as you do the tasks and earn the required amount of points.
To win the Date spot you need 15000 points. You can see your progress on the far right.
You can also purchase the Gold ticket and unlock the lower row of rewards ⬇️!
How does purchasing the Gold ⭐ ticket work?🤔
- Tap on the “Buy a Gold ⭐ ticket” button under the rewards scale to purchase and unlock the lower row ✔️;
- As soon as you purchase the Gold ⭐ ticket, the lower row of rewards becomes available to you 😉 and you have access to an extra set of rewards 🎁, in addition to the upper row that you get for activities 🕹️ in the game;
- You can buy the Gold ticket 📅 at any given time: you will receive all the past rewards, even if you decide to buy later! 😉
Good to know
The seasonal 🍂 Rewards ticket is not the same as the ticket for the adventures, these are 2 different things! 😮
There are limits 🛑 mentioned on each type of activity and they reset every day 🕰️. This is a limit and not a requirement ❗
These limits reset every day 🕰️ but that does not mean that your progress ↗️ you worked on in the past day is lost 👍! You can always check on your progress by checking the rewards scale 🤗.