Mayor, Thanksgiving is almost here! 🦃 But the birds escaped their coop and they need to be brought back😱 Help Lee catch them all and save Thanksgiving! Your rewards for it are the majestic Château Miranda, the Countryside Inn and much more! Log in and join the fun😉
Need to know how to get the items you may need? Check the first comments on this article 😉
🦃 What do you need to do?
- To get to the temporary location tap the Chicken Face on the left, under the Bingo Icon.
- Tap ‘Festival Village’ to start the quest 🔍
- Complete the expedition’s To-Do List tasks using the special – purple – energy ⚡💜
- Collect Blueprints to buy 🦃 Thanksgiving buildings 🦃and decorations for your city (to see them all, tap the Château Miranda icon on the right ➡️)
- ! Every building and decoration requires its own, very specific blueprints. The collected blueprints are shown at the ‘Rewards’ tab in your Inventory. Catch the birds to get the 🦃 Turkey 🦃 Trophy – superbucks-dropper 💸 and a special addition to your city! 💯
- Pay special attention to the backpacks 🎒 and crates 📦 you will find here and there – they may contain valuable items 🎁🎁🎁
🦃 Good to know
- If you don’t have enough energy to remove ⛏ an obstacle, it will be partly removed (the next time you’ll need to ‘add’ the amount of energy you were short of).
- If you tap the show button and it takes you to the middle of the clouds ☁️ , it’s ok – you need to clear your way to get to this point. To clear the clouds ☁️ you need to remove obstacles near them.
- Please note ❗️ Once the event is over, this location – as well as all the resources that are hidden there – will disappear 💥
! Items you win or produce in this location – except purple energy – will disappear ✨
! Buildings and decorations you exchange for blueprints, they won’t disappear – you will be able to place them in your city 🌃
! Purple energy stored at your Inventory or left on your progress bar will not disappear either ⚡💜
🎯How to catch the birds? 🎯
- You need to catch the birds for some quests and to enter the competition.
- You hunt the birds with purple energy. Every try costs 45 energy points. The number of tries depends on the bird’s health and your luck.
- Birds regularly reappear in all of the 3 areas of the temporary location, they are highlighted with Birds’ faces (both on the map and inside the areas).
- You need to remove clouds until the bird is visible.
- If the quest requires you to catch a bird please tap the ‘Show’ button as only the very specific bird will count.
What counts in the Ratings competitions are the eggs 🥚. You will get eggs every time you catch a bird, along with other rewards such as feathers. You won’t see how many birds you caught but the number of eggs you’ve got. You can see this in the ratings’ tab.
📌 Required level: 5.
⌛ The event stops for everyone on November 29.
🦃 How to get ‘purple’ energy? ⚡💜
- Waiting for the ‘purple’ energy to restore with time (1 point every 30 seconds with a maximum of 100 points).
- Collecting your daily bonus (+200 energy points per day).
- Watching ads videos (you will find them by pressing the square button at the ‘purple’ energy status bar).
- Opening backpacks 🎒, crates 📦 and chests hidden on the locations (for energy bags of +15 energy points, you can’t store more than 50 energy bags!).
- Collecting profit from ALL the buildings you’ve repaired on the temporary locations.
- Completing some quests in the Main City.
- Buying with superbucks and during our sales.
- Crafting energy cans from Sweets Sets 🍭 at the Van (1 energy can every 30 minutes):
💜 1 energy can is equal to 75 energy points and takes 30 minutes to be produced.
💜 There is only 1 Van in every location.
💜 The energy you produce is not added to your energy bar but it is stored in your Inventory (you can’t store more than 50 energy cans!).
💜 To get Sweets Sets 🍭, remove Goodie Bags in the locations.
Once the event is over, purple energy stored at your Inventory or left on your progress bar will not disappear ⚡💜
🦃 How to get Blueprints? 📐💙
- Château Miranda – can be obtained for completing tasks from the Harvest Festival ‘To-Do List’ and for blueprints
- Other buildings:
- by opening Holiday Chests for Thanksgiving keys
- from Bronze, Silver and Golden Chests hidden around the locations
✔ Festival Village: 9 chests (3 Bronze, 3 Silver and 3 Golden)
✔ Farmland: 15 chests (4 Bronze, 5 Silver and 6 Golden)
✔ Holiday Park: 16 chests (0 Bronze, 9 Silver and 7 Golden).
⁉️ Important note ⁉️
✔ Château Miranda is a unique building. If you have built all the allowed expeditions buildings, the blueprints for buildings will not drop ⬇️ from the Chest – they will change to Thanksgiving Keys 🔑
✔ Blueprints are stored at the Inventory ‘Rewards’ tab, you can have no more than 100 of every blueprint (for decorations).
* Other items are stored at the ‘Items for production’ tab. Energy is stored at the ‘Energy Supplies’ tab.
🗝️How to get Keys?🗝️
- Crafting from chicken feathers at Rural House 1 in the first location, Festival Village.
- Buying during our sales (coming soon!).
🦃 How to get feathers ?
- Hunting the birds with ‘purple’ energy.
- Collecting profit from some buildings you’ve repaired in the 3 locations (Housekeeper’s house, Barn and Thanksgiving park).
- Completing events in the Main City (coming soon!).
How to get Eggs 🥚 and Halloween Trophies? 🏆
- Catch as many birds as possible (see the main article): the more eggs, the higher your chance is to win a trophy 🏆 (you automatically enter the competition).
- Maintain your score until November 29th to get your reward 🎁
- If several players from your group have an equal number of Eggs 🥚
– 1st-3d places: the player who got them first will be placed higher ⬆
– 4th-100th places: players will share the same place ↔
Good to know. You can find new neighbours 👫 👬 👭 via the ‘Rankings’ tab and even visit their cities before adding 😍 Just tap on their portrait 👧 on your leaderboard and wait for them to accept you 😊
🐔 How to get other items (Fall Firewood 🌲, Fallen Branches 🌿, Hay 🌾, Farmer’s Berries 🍒, Berry pie 🥧, Beautiful basket 🧺, Flower wreath 🎀)?
- Fall Firewood 🌲 – removing trees on the temporary location with ‘purple’ energy.
- Fallen Branches 🌿 – removing bushes on the temporary location with ‘purple’ energy.
- Hay 🌾 – removing haystacks on the temporary location with ‘purple’ energy.
- Farmer’s Berries🍒 – removing berry bushes on the temporary location with ‘purple’ energy.
- Berry Pie 🥧- produced from Farmer’s Berries at the Farm Shop in the second location (Farmland)
- Beautiful Basket 🧺- produced from Hay at the Farm Shop in the second location (Farmland)
- Flower wreath 🎀 – produced from at the Farm Shop in the second location (Farmland)