A new Oriental trip is coming ✈ This time we will go to… Japan! 🎎 It’s a great opportunity to give zest 🍒 to the Oriental theme area in your SuperCity 😎 and get some eastern rarities including the unique 🏯 Japanese Pagoda 🏯 and 🐙 Octopus Aquarium 🐙(you get 1 ‘Skip Task’ booster 📖 when you earn each of these buildings 🙊). Let’s get this show on the road!
🎎 How does it work? 🙇
- You collect Ruby keys 🔑
- You open the Eastern Chests with the keys 🔑 you have collected to get Silver Coins 💿
- At the Event Shop, you buy decorations with Silver Coins 💿 and get Golden Coins 📀
- With Silver 💿 and Golden 📀 Coins you buy rare buildings 🏠 at the Event Shop.
🎎 How to get keys? 🔑
- Collecting Bridge (1 key every 4 hours) 🌉
- Collecting Mexican Pyramid (3 keys every 8 hours) 🗻
- Collecting Petronas Towers (5 keys every 12 hours) 🗼
- Playing SuperBINGO 🎱
- Buying keys at the Event Shop 💸 or during the Special Sales 👛
🎎 How to get Silver 💿 and Golden 📀 Coins?
Silver 💿 Coins: from Eastern Chests you buy with keys at the Event Shop.
Golden 📀 Coins: buying decorations at the Event Shop.
🎎 Good to know!
- There is no waiting time ⏳ between tasks if you complete ✅ the task (if you skip it, you’ll have to wait 4 hours 🕓).
- Now it’s easier to understand how to get event currency (Silver 💿 and Golden 📀 Coins).
- You don’t get keys 🔑 for SuperBingo balls 🎱
- Your keys 🔑 won’t disappear once the event is over 🙌
📌 Required level: 8.
⌛ Note: the event (including the possibility to buy items at the Event Shop) stops for everyone on December 3rd at 09:00 UTC.