What is new?
Now you can win the main prize 💯 for any activity done in the new locations! 🗺️ The prize buildings will be available to everyone who collects the necessary amount of ✨ magic dust ✨ by fulfilling tasks for the main quest, restoring houses, completing side quests, and sometimes just by clearing obstacles! ✔️ Now there are more craft possibilities 🛠️, however, spend your resources wisely, they are limited!🛑
What do you need to do?
- To get to the temporary location tap the love letter on the left, under the Bingo Icon.
- Tap ‘Lovers’ Village’ to start the quest 🔍. Pay attention, there are only 2 locations!
- Complete the adventure’s To-Do List tasks using the special – adventure – energy ⚡💜
- Collect Blueprints to buy buildings and decorations for your city (to see the initial available prizes, tap the Elegant duo icon on the right ➡️.) Every building and decoration requires its own, very specific blueprints. The collected blueprints are shown at the ‘Rewards’ tab in your Inventory.
- Find Cupids and gather as many ribbons as possible to win a superbucks-dropping trophy! 💸 💯
- Pay special attention to the chests you will find here and there – they may contain valuable items 🎁🎁🎁
💖 Good to know
- If you don’t have enough energy to remove ⛏ an obstacle, it will be partly removed (the next time you’ll need to ‘add’ the amount of energy you were short of).
- If you tap the show button and it takes you to the middle of the clouds ☁️ , it’s ok – you need to clear your way to get to this point. To clear the clouds ☁️ you need to remove obstacles near them.
- Please note ❗️ Once the event is over, this location – as well as all the resources that are hidden there – will disappear 💥
! Items you win or produce in this location – except adventure energy – will disappear ✨
! Buildings and decorations you exchange for blueprints, they won’t disappear – you will be able to place them in your city 🌃
! adventure energy stored at your Inventory or left on your progress bar will not disappear either ⚡💜
🧐 How to find the Cupids? 🧐
- You need to find the 💘 Cupids 💘 for some quests and to enter the competition.
- Set the target on them and take a strike! Every try costs 45 adventure energy ⚡💜. The number of tries depends on your luck!
- The 💘 Cupids 💘 regularly reappear in all of the 2 areas of the temporary location, they are highlighted with small love letters’ icons (both on the map and inside the areas).
- You need to remove clouds until the tree is visible.
- If the quest requires you to find a tree please tap the ‘Show’ button as only the very specific tree will count.
🎀Prize ribbons 🎀:
What counts in the Ratings competitions are the Prize ribbons 🎀. You will get them every time you find a Cupid, along with other rewards. You won’t see how many Cupids you found but the number of 🎀 Prize ribbons 🎀 you’ve got. You can see this in the ratings’ tab.
💘 How to get ‘adventure’ energy? ⚡💜
- Waiting for the ‘adventure’ energy to restore with time (1 point every 30 seconds with a maximum of 200 points!).
- Collecting your daily bonus (+200 energy points per day).
- Watching ads videos (+25 energy per video)
You will now find the daily bonus and the ads by tapping on the love letter on the left side of the screen and then tapping next to the square button at the ‘adventure’ energy status bar).
- Opening chests and backpacks hidden on the locations (up to 75 energy points!).
- Collecting profit from ALL the buildings you’ve repaired on the temporary locations.
- Completing some quests in the Main City.
- Buying with superbucks and during our sales.
- Crafting energy cans from Sweet sets 🍭 at the Combi van (1 energy can every 30 minutes):
💜 1 energy can is equal to 75 energy points and takes 30 minutes to be produced.
💜 There is only 1 Combi van in every location.
💜 The energy you produce is not added to your energy bar but it is stored in your Inventory (you can’t store more than 50 energy cans!).
💜 To get Sweets Sets 🍭, remove Goodie Bags in the locations.
Once the event is over, adventure energy stored at your Inventory or left on your progress bar will not disappear ⚡💜
💘 How to get Blueprints? 📐💙
- Park of Lovers – can be obtained for completing the Park of Lovers quest (collect 1500 magical dust).
- Other buildings:
- by opening Holiday Chests for keys 🗝️
- from Bronze, Silver and Golden Chests hidden around the locations
✔ Lovers’ Village: 10 chests (6 Bronze, 2 Silver and 2 Golden)
✔ FairyTale Forest: 20 chests (2 Bronze, 9 Silver and 9 Golden)
⁉️ Important note ⁉️
✔ Park for Lovers is a unique building. If you have built all the allowed adventure buildings, the blueprints for buildings will not drop ⬇️ from the Chest – they will change to Keys 🔑
✔ Blueprints are stored at the Inventory ‘Rewards’ tab, you can have no more than 100 of every blueprint (for decorations).
* Other items are stored at the ‘Items for production’ tab. Energy is stored at the ‘Energy Supplies’ tab.
🗝️ How to get Keys?🗝️
- Crafting from 💌 Confession of love letters 💌 at the Combi van in the first location.
- From events at the center (coming soon!).
💌 How to get Confession of love letters? 💌
By photoshooting Cupids with ‘adventure’ energy.
How to get 🎀 Prize ribbons 🎀 and Trophies? 🏆
- Find as many Cupids as possible (see the main article): the more Cupids, the higher your chance is to win a trophy 🏆 (you automatically enter the competition).
- Maintain your score until February 18 to get your reward 🎁
- If several players from your group have an equal number of Prize Ribbons 🎀
– 1st-3d places: the player who got them first will be placed higher ⬆
– 4th-100th places: players will share the same place ↔
Good to know. You can find new neighbours 👫 👬 👭 via the ‘Rankings’ tab and even visit their cities before adding 😍 Just tap on their portrait 👧 on your leaderboard and wait for them to accept you 😊
💘 How to get other items?
- Fallen Branches 🌿 – by removing bushes and trees on the temporary location with ‘adventure’ energy.
- Gold Ore 💛 – by removing rocks on the temporary location with ‘adventure’ energy.
- Blue Rose, Flamingo Lily, Orchid 💐 – can be grown in the garden patches 👩🏻🌾
- Basket 🧺 – can be crafted in the Gift shop from fallen Branches 🌿
- 💐Flower baskets💐 – can be crafted in the Rural flower shop from the flowers grown in the garden patches and the baskets made in the Gift shop;
- 💍 Earrings, Ring 💍 – can be produced in the Jewelry workshop from Gold Ore 💛
📌 Required level: 5.
⌛ The event stops for everyone on February 18.